I gave Gabe $2 to go give this guy so I can take a photo. After taking the photo of Gabe and the bird, he asked, "Do you want to see him ride the skateboard?" "Yeah!" So he put the bird on the skate board and gave him a push. He then asked, "Do you want to see him do a 180?" And he kicked it with him spinning and hanging on -- we died laughing.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
You Wanna See the Parrot Do a 180?
I gave Gabe $2 to go give this guy so I can take a photo. After taking the photo of Gabe and the bird, he asked, "Do you want to see him ride the skateboard?" "Yeah!" So he put the bird on the skate board and gave him a push. He then asked, "Do you want to see him do a 180?" And he kicked it with him spinning and hanging on -- we died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment