Saturday, August 11, 2007

Big winners!


Earlier today we went to the Barona Casino with Kenny Rogers as their spokesperson. We pretty much stayed with the slots. We started loosing money fast, a $20 here and a $20 there. Gabe would hit a lucky slot that kept us above water for a while. We played a few different machines and Gabe started winning again. I made him cash out when we were getting our money back. Then, we said what the hell and moved to the lucky seven $1 slots. I played and he played. I would win and lose, and win a little and loose a lot. Gabe on the other hand was winning lots. He actually had two huge chances to win big, but was betting the wrong amout to win. We came out of the place with the money we spent plus $20 with Gabe's good Renfro luck.

No comments: